Used for viniculture, this unit provides quick, accurate readings of dissolved sucrose (Brix), grape must density (°Oe), and grape sugar content (KIo).
- Ideal for testing grapes for the wine making industry, but also citrus fruits, fruit juices, soft drinks, melons and maple sap.
- Scales for Oechsle (°Oe), Brix (% Sucrose) and Klosterneuburger (Klo)
- Automatic temperature compensation provides accurate readings without correction tables or temperature measurement
- Large, easy-to-read scales
- Black polycarbonate housings improve image quality by reducing stray light. Blue painted prisms improve visibility of the scale.
- IP67 rated dust proof and water-resistant. With the new polymer housing and double-cemented glass optics, the Rhino™ Refractometer is ultra rugged and impact resistant, able to withstand repeated drops from 3 feet.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) provides accurate readings without the need for temperature correction charts and tables.